Partners with a client base ranging from non-profits to artists to medical practices
Manages multiple website upgrades and developed a self-management system for clients to have as much control of their website as they desire.
Daily website administration ensuring updates fulfill client goals
Creates personalized training for clients to maximize results.
Delivers 100% client satisfaction for all customers.
Managed retail supply online retail store achieving Top Rated Seller within the first few months of operating.
• Nominated for Associate of the Month for October 2012
• Delivered Fine Dining Food and Beverage services for events upwards of 250 people
• Responsible for operation of six (6) Food and Beverage outlets operating simultaneously
• Established appropriate Food and Beverage Par levels and procedures for two on-course comfort
stations with inventory levels of AED 10,000 (US $3,000)
• Operated and trained others on a large variety of point of sale systems.
• Assisted Food & Beverage Manager with improved efficiency in point of sale tracking resulting in savings.
• Delivered Customer Service to the highest standard at a nationally (American) recognized retail chain (Target)
Committed to Development of Teams and
Delivering on Details
Provided Information Technology Support for largest bank in South Africa
• Setting up of desktops and laptops for approximately 4,000 users country-wide
• Installation of new high-level of security banking programs
• Daily trouble-shooting of logged IT support calls – improved efficiency in response time by 4%
• Managed Altiris System – asset inventory management system – resulted in savings from loss-prevention
Acquired 12 new business contracts.
• Responsible for recruitment, interviews, back ground check and the placement of over 200
candidates for client job criterion
• Developed weekly tracking reports of candidate specification for CEO
• Built and maintained client database of sales consultants /IT technicians as per placement needs
• Full IQ Accounting facilitation of placed candidates
• Maintained balanced creditors and debtors control
• Responsible for weekly and monthly payroll functions for a team of 110 technicians throughout South Africa
• Supervise the Un-interrupted Power Supply (U.P.S.) installation
• Coordinated U.P.S installation at sites in order for electrician certification to wire or re-wire projects installation site
• Maintaining accounts with current clients.
• Resolved customer queries and complaints for 5 clients including Rand Merchant Bank
• Worked with Symantec Altiris tool to maintain asset inventory.
• Asset tagging management on all regional sites including Head office
• Oversaw assets management process with tagging team and back-end support team employees.
Responsible for insuring proper tracking and auditing of IT equipment, office furniture and fixtures.
- Helping Clients Achieve their Aspirations
- Website Development
- Sourcing Solutions
- Graphic Design using Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Continuous learning for personal and professional development
- 02/13 – present Fluid Solutions, LLC (USA)
- 04/14 – 01/15 UPS Store (USA)
- 12/13 – 04/14 Target (USA)
- 01/11 – 02/13 Troon Golf – SBGC (UAE)
- 11/09 – 01/11 Rand Merchant Bank (SA)
- 01/07 – 11/09 Flued Consulting & Recruitment (SA)
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
Business Management Certificate
Business Management & Training College, 2005
DIVI CSS Training
Altiris Management Tool
A+ / N+
Adobe Creative Cloud
Photo Shop, Illustrator, online course work
This is why you should hire me.
Get in touch today.
Send me a Postcard
1344 Kingston Place, Providence Village, Texas 76227
The U.S of A.
Mobile: 772 333 5692